Botanical Silk Bundle Dye Kit - Pre order
Perfect for gifting, a fun introduction into the fascinating world of natural dyeing. Bundle dyeing is a simple and exciting way to create painterly prints of natural colour using flowers, leaves and steam. With the botanical silk bundle kit you can turn a blank silk scarf into a piece of floral art to wear in your hair, as a necktie. A silk scarf is the perfect accessory.
16.11.2020. The first batch of kits sold out within hours, however I will be making more in time for Christmas gifting. Pre- order now, any orders placed after 7pm on 16.11.2020 will be posted out during the first week of December.
- One 55 x 55cm silk scarf pre-prepared with soy binder*
- Full instructions
- Dried flowers from my dye garden, packed in compostable vegetable starch bags: coreopsis, marigold mix, sulphur cosmos, scabious and a pot pourri mix including rose petals.
- Hemp string
- All packed in a biodegradable kraft box
- Free postage and packing in the UK
You will also need:
- A small pan or steamer*
- White vinegar
- Lemon juice or bicarbonate of soda for shifting colours (optional)
Do not use this product if you have a soy allergy.
Once used for natural dyeing all equipment, spoons, tongs, sieves and pans etc should not be used for food storage or cooking.
Due to shipping restrictions this item is only available in the UK & Europe.